Study permit is a kind of document where IRCC issue that allows foreign students to study at designated learning institutions (DLIs) in Canada. Prospective Bangladeshi Student need a study permit to study in Canada.
Important Notes – Study permit is not a visa and doesn’t let you enter Canada. The students also need a visa or an electronic travel authorization (eTA). After the VISA approved for the study permit, the student will get a study permit during the entry in Canada.
Eligibility Requirements for Prospective Bangladeshi Students
To study in Canada if the applicant can
- Qualify as a fully vaccinated traveler
- Enrolled at a DLI (Designated Learning Institution)
- Prove enough money to pay for the tuition fees
- Living expenses for applicant and any family members who come with applicant to Canada
- Obey the law, have no criminal record and get a police certificate
- Good health and get a medical exam (if required)
- Prove to an officer that you will leave Canada when your study permit expires
- If the applicant under 18 and don’t have to be fully vaccinated, the student needs to study at a designated learning institution (DLI) with an approved COVID-19 readiness plan.
- Return transportation for the applicant and any family members who come to Canada
Get your study permit faster through the Student Direct Stream (SDS)
The prospective students from Bangladesh are not allowed to apply study permit faster by applying online through the Student Direct Stream.