- Start with previous academic & job experience
- If engineering background, mention the contribution of prospective program to economy or social impact on Bangladesh.
- Represent the knowledge from early academic life.
Introduce of prospective studies that lead you to pursue higher studies
- Start a sound knowledge from your field of studies.
- Support all points by mentioning fundamental courses that was completed.
- Try to mention some projects (i.e., Job Experience) that leads you to come for higher degree.
Introduce yourself achievement
- Mention Bachelor/Master’s grade with particularly last two-year CGPA.
- Highlight all good grades related to your future studies.
- If you have any publication, it will be wise to discuss them.
If the program is research based, explain your interest.
- Explain why you are interested in particular field.
- Try to correlate your research from Bangladesh economic perspective.
- Summarize everything in two sentences