Tips for Telephone/Skype interview-
- Speak about yourself for a minute and talk about academic activities.
- Always mention your achievement. Like, any medals, any publication, conference attendance, etc.
- Don’t forget to talk about past and current research activities.
- Try to corelate your interests with the professor’s research field.
- Try to make question about the professor’s work, recent publications, lab environment
- Always specific with most relevant question
- Don’t be nervous and be slow and steady but natural always.