Applicant must prove that he can support himself, and the family members who come with him.
Applicant can prove the funds with:
- Proof of a Canadian bank account in his name
- Proof of a student or education loan from a bank
- The bank statements for the past 4 months
- A bank draft that can be converted to Canadian dollars
- Proof of the paid tuition and housing fees
- A letter from the person or school giving you money, or
- Proof of funding paid from within Canada, if the applicant has a scholarship or is in a Canadian-funded educational program
Join our platform Cholo Bidesh Jai and organize the financial documents with our experienced Canadian Graduate!